Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Friends and Better Together Imagine Cartridge

Ok - so here's the honest truth.  I have made a few cards this past week but have not posted them because I didn't feel they were "blog-worthy."  I have younger children and I just don't want to put a bunch of embellishments on their cards or spend hours creating when there is that very real potential that they will be fed to the dog or given to their 1 year old sister to practice her paper-tearing techniques.  I know it is horrible - I should want to spend just as much time and attention on cards for my own children as I do on cards for people I don't know as well but if you lived here and saw what happens to most of the things my children are given, I think you would probably take my side on this one.  Here are the cards:

1 comment: