Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Imagine More Cards "You're Just My Type"

Here is my second card using the Imagine More Cards cart.  I am still loving being able to print my own paper but I am really glad I was able to get in on the free ink promotion as I have been using my Imagine quite a bit!  I would never trade this machine for my Expression, but I do love it.  Here is the card "recipe":
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card base
1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangle flooded with pink polk-a-dot pattern for bottom strip
3 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangle flooded with checkerboard pattern
1 3/8" x 5 1/2"  rectangle flooded with blue stripe pattern
1/4" x 5 1/2" rectangle - brown paper (no specific color) from Hobby Lobby
Typewriter images cut in layers at 3 1/2" and pop-dotted
Blue buttons
All images inked with Tim Holtz's Distress ink in "Tea Dye"

No comments:

Post a Comment