Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Because Cards and Kate's Kitchen

This card was made using Kate's Kitchen  for the patterned paper and Just Because Cards for the sentiment, oval, and coffee pot.  I absolutely love that you can use the Imagine to print out coordinating color cardstock to match any of the background papers included on the cartridges.  I cannot tell you how many times I have sat down to make a card and realized that I had no solid-colored cardstock to match the background paper I had chosen for a particular card.  This is going to make my card-making so much easier!  I flood-filled the images from Just Because cards with the coordinating colors from Kate's Kitchen to get that perfect match I was talking about and then ran the blue portion of the coffee pot through my cuttlebug to add texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment