Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stretch Your Imagination Easter Card

I actually made this card a while ago but never posted it on my blog.  I used Stretch Your Imagination for the basket and George for the oval shape to make the eggs.  The basket was very time-consuming and impossible to see but I actually cut the basket out of white cardstock and then cut it out a second time using swirly vellum - it is really much prettier in person.  Then I wove the ribbon around the handle to give it more eye-appeal and pop-dotted the basket on top of another basket which I cut out in pink cardstock.  The eggs are all pop-dotted using various thicknesses but again, it is hard to get the entire effect with just a camera. 

1 comment:

  1. really cute.love the colors and the ribbion around the basket handle.tfs

    ReplyDelete