Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yummy Teacup Card





I love this teacup cut from "Yummy"!  I just received my "Sweet Somethings" stamp set from Scrappy Mom Stamps and was looking through the sentiments for inspiration and knew exactly what image I was going to use for this sentiment.  The card recipe is as follows:
5 1/2 " card base in SU Mauve Mist cardstock
5 1/4" square - SU Bliss Blue cardstock
5" flooded square with floral pattern from "Yummy"
Teacup (cut 2 times) cut in layers at 3.7"
Oval shape was a layer from the cake on "Yummy" cut at 3 1/2" using Bliss Blue cardstock, then run through my cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder
Scrappy Mom Stamps - "Sweet Somethings"
SU decorative scissors to cut decorative border around sentiment and shadowed layer
Pearl accents

2 comments:

  1. really cute.the smell came thru my computer.lol.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your post on the Circle blog and I love your blog! TFS!! I'm now a follower! See you in the circle! Come see my I projects also!!

    ReplyDelete